7 Shocking Facts You Don’t know about Adolf Hitler
Hitler is known as the evilest person in the history. He was responsible for starting World War II. Hitler is an energetic leader and German peoples belief on him. He was born on April 20, 1889, in the Upper Austrian border town Braunau am Inn. This place is 65 miles east of Munich. His father was a mid-level customs official. In 1898, the Hitler family moved to Linz, the capital of Upper Austria.
1) Hitler and Eva Braun were married in 1945 but after 36 hours they died both with a gunshot. The age of Eva Braun is 33 and that time Hitler was 56 years old.
2) Hitler parents were Alois (1837-1903) and Klara (1860-1907) Hitler. He has only one sibling that survived childhood, Paula. Hitler has also one-half brother and one-half sister.
3) When Hiter was young his dream is to become an artist. he tried to take admission in Vienna Academy of Art but failed. At the end of 1908, Hitler’s mother died of breast cancer. After his mother death, Hitler spends four years on streets of Vienna selling postcards.
4) Hitler does not want to attempt Austrian military service because he wants to move Germany Munch. Hitler serves in German Army and also in World War I. Durning World War I, he got injured with the gas shell. Hitler job is World War one is to send and received other soldiers and officers orders.
5) Hitler takes part in WWI and fights with brave. In 1919 Hitler join German Worker’s Party Hitler was the 55th member of the party. Hitler soon becomes the leader of the party and create the 25-point platform for the party. He also established the sign of party bold red background with a white circle and swastika in the middle as the party’s symbol.
6) After joining party Hitler gave speeches on public places and gain the attention of peoples. Hitler soon becomes a famous leader of Germany. In November 1923, Hitler arrested in accused to take over control of Germany called the Beer Hall Putsch. After nine months He releases from jail. And start struggle again for his party.
7) Durning jail Hitler wrote his book Mein Kampf (My Struggle). In 1932, Hitler was granted German citizenship. In the July 1932 elections, the Nazi Party obtained 37.3 percent of the vote for the Reichstag. On January 30, 1933, Hitler was appointed chancellor. The title of Hitler is Führer and Reichskanzler (Leader and Reich Chancellor).